F1 Live – USA Grand Prix Qualifying Watchalong
F1 2022 USA Grand Prix Live Qualifying Watchalong
F1 Live Timings, Latest News, Alternative Commentary and a F1 Community where you can chat.
Raian F1 is your commentator:
📰Latest F1 News
– Former Mercedes driver Valtteri Bottas hopes that the FIA will come down hard on Red Bull in response to their 2021 cost cap breach.
– The FIA will axe its rotating race director system and revisit the wording of the Sporting Regulations after a review of incidents at Suzuka.
– Haas’ new title sponsorship deal will enable them to spend up to the budget cap from next year, says team principal Guenther Steiner.
– As the Red Bull budget cap drama rumbles on in Austin, Fernando Alonso pointed out that exploiting grey areas is nothing new in Formula 1.
– Lando Norris says McLaren can have “no excuses” if they are not challenging the top teams by 2024.
– Kevin Magnussen has given his support to his Haas team-mate Mick Schumacher and says he believes the young German deserves a spot on the grid.
– Daniel Ricciardo has seemingly suggested that a reserve role, rumoured to be with Mercedes, is on the agenda for him during the F1 2023 season.
🔔 Turn on the notifications and never miss a video.
Connect with me:
🌐 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RacingStats
📷 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/racingstatisticsrs/
📰 Newsletter: https://bit.ly/3dWGCP7
🅿️ Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/racingstatistics
🐤 Twitter: https://twitter.com/StatisticsRace
💬 Discord: https://discord.gg/tQQSwrMvX3
🕸️ Become a Member to get access to additional cool perks:
☕ Buy me a coffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/racingstatistic
🛒 Check out our merch: https://bit.ly/3fhtiVL
📧 Business Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright Disclaimer: Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. There are certain scenes from the Formula 1 calendar where race footage is used. All those rights are property of FOM. Other photos and news elements are used solely for the purpose of assisting the original content illuminate a more in depth story.
© 2022 Racing Statistics // All rights reserved.