BUTTERFLY SHRIMP GRAND MARNIER seafood & pasta or rice recipe. Massachusetts real estate Boston +
1/4 Cup Canola Oil 2 Eggs (beat) 6 Jumbo Shrimp
1/2 Cup Grand Marnier 2 Cloves Garlic (diced) 1/4 Cup flour
4-5 TB Butter Salt, pepper, parsley
1. Leave tail on shrimp and slice down the back (outer curve) with a sharp knife. Do not cut all the way through. Remove the digestive track and dispose. Open the shrimp like a cutlet. Wash and pat dry.
2. Preheat your pan with canola oil, until it is hot. Put flour in a bowl and season with salt & pepper and mix. Beat 2 eggs and set this dish near your pan.
3. Dip the shrimp in the flour (both sides), then into the egg (both sides) and drop in hot oil. Place the shrimp apart and fry each side for 2 minutes each…flat side down. Remove shrimp and set aside. Dispose the oil.
4. (Sauce) Turn heat to Med/High and add butter, and garlic. Whisk until saucy. Slowly, yes slowly pour in Grand Marnier while whisking,. Reduce heat and return shrimp to the pan for a few minutes.
5. Serve over anything…rice, spinach, pasta or eat as is. Soooo good!
Please hit the subscribe button and thank you for stopping by.